1) 9/29/09 - How beautiful. It even choked me up a little
2) 9/29/09 - I hope she reads this
3) 9/29/09 - I know how you feel dude I just met this amazing girl who has opened my eyes. She says "everything has a reason and if this were untrue, bees wouldn't have a reason to function as they do. We are no different than bees. As trivial as it seems at times, our existence has reason." These kind of girls are SO rare in Boulder.
4) 9/29/09 - #3 i swear i know that girl....
5) 9/29/09 - Thank you. I loved her completely. We were together 6ish years and broke up the day before school started. She’s been going to school on the east coast and instead of coming home this summer, she stayed there with another guy. I took that picture at dawn while the two of us were on a road trip to Big Sur the summer before last.
6) 9/29/09 - #3: not to be buzz killington here, but bees do what they do for their survival, the survival of the queen, and the continuation of their hive. While that girls theory is sweet and all, it doesn't align itself with the facts. Sorry. . .
7) 9/29/09 - my first love sounds just like this... and i know he's read it. or maybe.. he wrote it?
8) 9/29/09 - #6, I see what you mean but I think you too easily deduce the intricacies of life. The point of this post is to recognize beauty in life. My post was to accentuate that with an anecdote. Wrong or right, she looks at the world differently, which is why I like her.
9) 9/29/09 - How romantic!!!
10) 9/30/09 - i hate to be the one to keep this charade going but #6 seems to back up #3's point. kinda funny